Sunday, November 30, 2008

 

Giving Thanks

There are a ton of things to be thankful for during this Thanksgiving weekend.

I'm thankful for the fantastic weekend of family time, rest and honey-do's completed.
I'm thankful for the great meal on Thursday and leftovers... diet and exercise needed this week coming.
I'm thankful my family is healthy and happy.
I'm thankful I'm employed with a career I enjoy.
I'm thankful for some of the extra work (web sites) I've kicked off recently. Another one started this weekend.
I'm thankful for my new dog who's bringing me joy everyday. I saw this quote recently, "The only phyciatrist I need is the lick on the face of a good dog."
I'm thankful for living in the greatest country in the world.
Looking forward to the Christmas season!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]