Saturday, January 12, 2008

 

Screen Shot on iMac and new feed recommendations


I have an iMac for home use. I'll admit that I've only learned what I need to get by and I'm still an newbie. I noticed a cool new feature in my Google Reader today and wanted to do a screen shot. While searching LifeHacker.com, I found the answer: Apple+Shift+4 gives you the cross-hairs. You click and drag your screen and it creats a .png file on your desktop. (as demo'd here) Neat.
And as if I could keep track of the blogs I currently follow, Google is give me a ton more. :)
It would be nice if my fellow Lotus geeks could share more Mac tips. Please! Then I could leverage my current blog reading.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]