Monday, December 17, 2007

 

Photo Drop really saved me yesterday

I spent a lot of time working on a new web site for my Aunt and Uncle's business, "New Beginnings Spice". We have over 160 images of spices, licorice and sprinkles. I needed a small thumbnail and a larger image for the product listing view and product form. Photo Drop saved the day. I had bookmarked this from LifeHacker.com.( ...and forgot that I bookmarked it, Hey it happens). Its a Mac utility. You create a 'droplet' from the property style window with the dimensions you want or whatever changes you want to make to the images. You put the droplet in the folder you have your images. Then you select you images and simply drop them on the droplet icon. The program then resizes your, in my case 160+ images, in minutes. Awesome!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]