Wednesday, November 07, 2007

 

SalesForce.com beginner

I'm expanding my knowledge into SalesForce.com. It's an interesting platform. "The Force.com platform provides a complete application development platform as service, for building and deploying business applications on demand and without software." I've watched the video and I'm half way through the book, "Creating On-Demand Applications". I see many similarities with Lotus Domino. The security model, formula language and script language support are some of them. Their script language, APEX, looks more like JAVA in it's form and it's object-orientated. So far, the book is very easy to follow and a fun step-by-step introduction.

Technorati tags:

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]