Tuesday, November 27, 2007

 

Lotuscript tip that came in handy today

From SearchDomino.com, I got a handy tip that worked well for me today. Credit goes to Amith Narera who posted this:"Dynamically update Lotus Notes rich-text fields using LotusScript". This tip will update a rich-text item (like an attachment) in the front end document and you can see it immediately. Sweet!
I had a need to grab a MS Word document from my database, write some Notes data to it and attach it back to a document. Now, with this code, the user will see the attachment immediately. Rock on! They'll be sooooo happy. :)

Check it out the dynamic update code here

Send me an email if the rest of my code interests you. :)

Technorati tags:

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]