Monday, October 15, 2007

 

Another "Huh?" moment today

Last week, we noticed some scheduled agents decided to stop running. I reported this to our admins and they resigned the agents. As if, they would "wake" up. My first inclination was that "they" did something in production or the database was having "issues". The "mystery" problem that I've never seen before seems to enter my mind on occasion. I checked the Notes log and there was no indication there. The server document confirmed the id had correct rights to run the agents. I decided to check Notes.net for an idea. Would you believe the very first note I read led me to the issue. I couldn't believe this was it but it was. The database property on the first tab "Disable background agents for this database" had been checked. Not sure how that happened, but it did. If I was aware of this property before, I'd forgotten about it. There are so many in Domino. :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]