Tuesday, September 04, 2007

 

Nice Ajax Names Picker

Scott Good has posted a new and improved address picker using AJAX. I watch Scott's blog every since I attended a couple of his sessions at Lotusphere. His web techniques with CSS have been greatly appreciated. You can use this technique for single or multiple names. I easily replaced my old address picker. This AJAX version has a nice type-ahead for searching names and I like how it picks up my current address books. In the past, I had to code the address picker myself to handle single or multiple names and it was a bit ugly. The old address picker had an undocumented lookup to the address book and you had to call it out by name. This AJAX version is a nice advancement. Thanks Scott!
Hope Scott can offer more great code at this next Lotusphere.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]