Thursday, August 23, 2007

 

Julian Robichaux saves the day again!

I've been doing Notes development for 10 years and still get questions I've never got before. When I get a new question, I head straight over to Notes.net(the developer forum)which is always the best resource. I was asked to export attachments in Base64 encoding. Truthfully, I didn't even know what Base64 was. First result I read in Notes.net pointed to a link on Julian's site, NSFTools.com. I copied the functions into my export agent and Voila! I also tried the decode function just to see that the exported base64 file would decode back properly.
Thanks Again Julian!

Comments:
Fantastic. I'm very, very glad the code helped out. And that it worked at all!
;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]