Sunday, January 28, 2007

 

My heroes have not always been bloggers...


... but they are now. My heroes have generally come from the sports world or historical figures like Roger Staubach or Ben Franklin. Now, I look up to the Lotus blogging community as my heroes. They're an intelligent, thoughtful, interesting and welcoming community. The talent represented here amazes me. They are some of the best professional speakers as well as implementers of Lotus technology. They have a sense of humor and can speak Geek, business and general conversation fluently. The knowledge they share for free on a daily basis is fantastic. Check out they're blogs regularly. It was a pleasure and honor to hang with these folks for a week at Lotusphere 2007.

Technorati tags:

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]