Tuesday, January 09, 2007

 

Cool iPod video utility - HandBrake

The fact I have a video iPod does not excite me. At what point would I see myself glued to my iPod watching a video. Besides, there are few movies I'd watch over and over again. To me, it's a waste of space that could be used for more music. :) But, since I'm getting ready for a trip via plane, I figured why not see if I could rip a couple videos for the ride. I Googled and found HandBrake. I'm not going to go into any detail other to say I successfully ripped a DVD and it plays on my iPod. I just took the defaults and let it fly. It took 20min or so. I just hope my battery can last the whole flight. P.S. It's only for Mac.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]