Sunday, October 22, 2006

 

Fright Fest at Lake Compounce - Bristol, CT

We took my kids and three of their friends to Fright Fest last night. My sister and brother-in-law brought one of their daughters and a friend. I couldn't believe the crowds and line waits. The parking lot was packed. The line to get in the park was mobbed. The speed of the tickets sellers amazed me at how slow they were. I watched a family for what had to be 15 minutes to get their tickets. What on earth they were discussing fascinated me. All this while hundreds of people waited they're turn. We had to hang around a couple hours till our time of 9pm. At 9pm, we had to wait in another long line to get into the haunted graveyard/castle/house/woods. They do a nice job with the attraction. Besides the special effects, they have all kinds of gouls to jump out at you. They got me to jump out of my skin a couple times. The party behind me was laughing histerically all the way through the 30-40 minute trip. All in all, it was a fun night. As we were leaving, four police cruisers were heading to the park. Seems we got out just in time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]