Saturday, September 23, 2006

 

Yea! new Jimmy Buffett cd out soon

I browsed the family email today and found this jem.(I usually leave that chore to the wife). A new Jimmy Buffett album is due out on Oct 10th called "Take The Weather With You". Check out the pre-order with song lists and description.

From the description,"Take The Weather With You combines a variety of styles and sounds from Nashville, New Orleans and Key West. It's a smooth sail for Buffett."
Jimmy's last studio cd was awesome, "License To Chill". That one contained many guest country artists. It seems the new cd will cover some country songs, some originals and contains a guest spot from Mark Knopfler. I'm excited about the Mark Knopfler collaboration. I have several of Mark's solo cd's and just recently picked up his cd with Emmy Lou Harris, "All The Road Running". I really like this cd too.
Gotta have your Jimmy CD collection on "My Island"!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]