Monday, September 18, 2006

 

Haystack Mtn - Norfolk, CT


Haystack
Originally uploaded by Curt Stone.

Ben, Lindsay and I made a trip last weekend up to Haystack Mountain in Norfolk, CT. It's only about a 30 minute trip. The hike is not to long or steep and the view is fantastic. This picture is looking towards NY State. The State recently renovated the lookout building. When the kids were small, I told them it was Dracula's Castle to entice their interest. Some kids from my baseball team I coached gave me a gift card to Dick's Sporting Goods and I bought some binoculars for the trip. After this we went over to the Farmington River to watch some fly fisherman near People's Forest in Barkhamsted. All and all, a nice relaxing day.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]