Thursday, August 31, 2006

 

New Jerry Garcia release coming Sept 26th

I'm a huge fan of the Pure Jerry CD's and releases coming from Rhino. (Rhino also just purchased the Grateful Dead intellectual capital). The Jerry estate is doing a great job in releasing fantastic recordings. I have one of the new Pure Jerry releases on it's way to me now. I own them all except one. The release for Sept 26th is a Rhino Best of Jerry Garcia . Not sure if I'll get it. I already have the box set that remastered all his studio albums with bonus material. Of course, the bonus material in this release when purchased from the web site, may tempt me yet again. Jerry's solo material is so much fun as he interprets old classics and adds his incredible playing and jamming.
Rock on!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]